oh my goodness, you guys are the most gorgeous family EVER!!! I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to meet little Jacob (What a cute name!!!) Yay, you made my Monday smiley - that's a pretty big feat ;)
Congratulations to both of you. Looks like a baseball player to me. He's a cutie. Didn't realize you were pregnant. I'm so happy for the two of you. And, thanks to Granma Jan for notifying me. Hopefully, I can see the little guy when you visit GB. Good luck to both of you. Your life has now changed - FOR THE BETTER. Take good care of him.
4 comments:
oh my goodness, you guys are the most gorgeous family EVER!!! I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to meet little Jacob (What a cute name!!!) Yay, you made my Monday smiley - that's a pretty big feat ;)
oh!! There's my little wormy!
How wonderful. God Bless you all.
The Steinfeldts
Congratulations to both of you. Looks like a baseball player to me. He's a cutie. Didn't realize you were pregnant. I'm so happy for the two of you. And, thanks to Granma Jan for notifying me. Hopefully, I can see the little guy when you visit GB. Good luck to both of you. Your life has now changed - FOR THE BETTER. Take good care of him.
Post a Comment