Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jacob Update!!

Hello everyone -
First off, I can't thank everyone enough for all of your love and support! We are so blessed to have great friends and family! We really want to thank our neighbors, Joe and Lisa, for helping out and taking care of Duncan the past couple of days.
I also want to thank my mom for hanging out with him today and doing some of our laundry!! Yay, I don't have to fold clothes!

Jacob is doing well. He is still in his "light cave" because he has the jaundice. His "bili" count was pretty high, so he will have to stay and extra day. I will be discharged later, however, we get to stay in the room that we are in so that I can continue to feed him. He only gets to come out every 3 hours for 30 minutes. So, we don't get to see him much, but he doesn't look as yellow as he did yesterday! We will keep you all posted as we get more information too!!

We love you all!
Adam, Melissa, Jacob and Duncan

No comments: