We went to the doctor yesterday and everything is still going well. The baby is 28 weeks and 6 days. Only about 11 weeks to go! How time does fly. I am doing well. I look like I am carrying a bowling ball under my shirt. Now that the belly is bigger, it is a little more difficult to get comfortable. I can't stand the fact that I can't lay on my stomach. That is hard to get used to. I feel good for the most part. I still eat a lot. No weird cravings though.
We have been slowly working on things around the house. We put a storage shelf up in the garage to store bins and things out there now. We aren't going have the extra bedroom anymore for storage. We got a screen door for the front so that we can actually look out that way. I think Duncan will like it, considering our windows are 3 feet up off the ground, so he has to stand on the arm of the couch to peek out the window. Adam and our neighbor Joe are going to conquer that project this weekend. We also have some new faucets for the bathrooms. The ones that they put in leak:):) As they do that, I will be working on the nursery more. Maybe move the furniture around to where I actually want it to go!
Our new favorite toy is the camera that we bought. We wanted a nice camera that took quality pictures. It's a Canon Powershot and it is amazing. The pictures are great. We've only had it for about 2 days, so we haven't hooked it up to the computer yet. Once we figure out more, we will put some pictures up!!!
We hope all is well with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment