Wednesday, July 02, 2008

July 4th


Well, I thought that I would post an update from the last couple of weeks. Not too much going on. Adam's mom came out this past weekend to visit. We went to the Twins/Brewers game on Saturday night. It's always fun going to the games, even though it was quite a boring game and the Twins lost.

The baby is doing great and growing well. I added the most recent picture of my belly. It is getting there. The baby is about a pound and a half. We are at 24 weeks now. I have another doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks. I have this week off which has been nice to be able to rest. the baby moves so much now. The other night it was going crazy and rollling around. The feeling was strange because it wasn't a kick, it was rolling from one side to the other. Now I can just look down and see random kicks and my belly jumps. Adam still gets kicked in the mouth when he talks to the baby. It is such an indescribable feeling. Everytime Adam talks to my belly, the baby goes crazy. I love it!!
We have all of the baby furniture up, but we don't have anything put in its place yet. We were in search of a glider and it was never in stock when we went to Target, so we ordered it online. It should be here in a few days. Once we get more done, we will post another picture.

I started a "honey do" list for the summer before the baby comes and I know that Adam is looking forward to that!! We don't have too much to do, but still things nonetheless.

We hope all is well with everyone!

Smiles!

No comments: