As the head dog of the house, I have a few things to say about this baby that mom and dad keep talking about. First off, I will still rule the roost. I am still the first "baby" of the house.
Second, what is all that junk in the other bedroom. All I have to say is that stuff better be the funiture to my new palace. That's right, I deserve a palace.
Third, this better not mean that I lose my right to cuddling with mom and dad. Also, they should remember the word "treat".
Apparently mom went to the doctor and got some clarification about the due date. Because of what they saw on the ultrasound and the records that were sent from the other doctor, the due date has been changed to the 17th of October. A little later than the original (October 9th), but still before Halloween. At least that means that dad will get his way and the baby can get dresesed up and not me. The doctor said that he wouldn't allow the baby to go more than a week past the 17th. Everything else is good. The heartbeat is strong and moms belly is measuring normal. Mom isn't thrilled that her belly button is starting to pop out a little....ewwwwww!
Other than that, I think that I will go back to my chewy now. I will keep you updated as more information comes to my attention.
Love Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment