As Melissa mentioned, we were at the Dr. earlier this week and things were great... they continue to be great, awesome in fact. Melissa is adorable and I keep taking quick glances over to smile and reflect on what an amazing world God has given us. Five feet away, my beautiful wife, our child and our dog (child at times) are relaxing and taking in a beautiful summer night.
Life is great!
This weekend was packed full - housework, car searching and more housework. We put up a nice storm door with a screen that rolls into the top of the door. Our friend Joe help me with the chores, couldn't have done it without him... things look awesome and that breeze... whew!
Since it's public knowledge, I have got to share another cool story - Jon and Elizabeth are expecting their first child in January! Congrats friends, enjoy this ride... I know you will. Jon and I are close friends. I only pray distance disappears and our children will grow as close friends as we have become.
Here's to a happy and healthy parenting journey for JB and Elizabeth. Let the countdown begin.
Much love,
- Adam, Melissa, Duncan and Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment