Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week 31 Update

In about 8 weeks, we will be mommy and daddy to a newborn. Wow. So cool! As a father to be, I've got to say that the constant excitement that I have had since we found out has begun to ramp up... I didn't think that was possible.

More than once I have found myself walking by the baby's room and I'll stop in to imagine what it will be like to see our little bundle of joy sleeping. Or crying. Or cooing. A lot of emotion, all good, fills my heart. I've been dreaming about this for years.

Now I can spend some more time in baby's room! It's primed and ready for our little one. The walls are a little bare (until we can decorate with gender specific decor), but we just put the finishing touches on. The rocking chair now has a home, although I liked it in the cluttered downstairs - just not practical. Pictures are below, enjoy!
Melissa looks phenomenal. I am not sure how she does it, but she makes it look easy and keeps a smile on her face. That's signature Melissa. On tap for the week: State Fair (everything on a stick), baby class, doctor appointment (Friday) and starting to pack that "hospital bag".

All our love,

- Adam, Melissa, Duncan and Baby

No comments: