Saturday, June 06, 2009

My 1st Game - Twins Win!

Whew, it's the weekend! Time for me to step away from the daily grind of daycare, poopie diapers and other rug rats to catch y'all up to speed. I went to my first big league ball game, the Twins vs the Brewers with Mr. Wilson, mom, dad and Grandma Karen. It was a blast - of course the Twins won... beating the Brewers handily. I've got some Wisconsin roots in me and I love me the Packers, but I'm a Twins kid.

Here I am hanging out with dad and chewing on my cow. I was very well behaved during the game and I made friends with the people next to me, they had a little guy just like me.

Mom made an awesome sign for me, trying to win the 100 scratch off lottery tickets they give away - but I didn't win. At least I made the sign look cool. Special thanks to crazy Grandma Karen and Mr. Wilson for such a fun night. It was sweet to make fun of Dave when the Twinnies won.
Lately I've been scooting around, pivoting on my belly and making some killer circles in the carpet. I've got this move, I call it the Walrus where I pull myself around by using my muscular arms (500 arm curls a day). My legs haven't gotten the memo to cooperate and help me move. Nonetheless, I'm gonna be crawling soon. Below is a video of "The Walrus" patent pending...

Much love,
Jacob A.K.A. "Little Bear"

No comments: