Friday, June 19, 2009

I know...we have been neglecting....sorry

Hey there everyone~
I know that I haven't posted in a while. Since I got the "conjunkyeyepuss" 2 weeks ago, it has all gone down hill from there. I got a cold shortly after and didn't sleep well for about 6 or 7 nights. Needless to say, mom and dad were a little sleep deprived. Then to top it off, I gave them my cold. Mom lost her voice and Dad hasn't been feeling the greatest either.
I think I am over the tough part now though. I have been sleeping well for the past 3 nights or so. I feel better and Mom and Pops are getting better too.

Grandma Jan came to visit this past weekend. We went to Minnehaha Park and strolled around. Then we ate at The Nook. They have these really good cheeseburgers. They stuff the cheese in the middle, so when you bite into it, the cheese oozes out. Yummy! Mom let me eat some of the bun.

I go for my 9 month check up in a week. My latest stats at 8 months were 20lbs. 4 oz. and 29 inches long. I don't have to get any shots, so I won't have to bring on the crocodile tears. I still don't have any teeth and it doesn't seem like they are coming soon. I do still eat a lot though. My latest favorites are: ham, turkey, bread, diced peaches and pears, bananas, not caring for whole green beans yet, mac and cheese is pretty good, and of course I still get some food that mom made me.

I hope everyone is doing well. Check out the pictures below. I will update again soon.
Love
Jake



Here is a picture of when I had pink eye. It wasn't too bad.
This is my super model face. What do you think?

I really enjoyed my squash and mandarin oranges. I think I got some in my mouth.
Mom took a picture of my feet again. I sit like this a lot with my feet crossed. Sometimes, I fall asleep in my car seat like this or when we go on walks. It's comfy.
This is back from the baseball game. What do you think of my shoes?!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...the nook!!! love that place!!! we have to bring zach there sometime!!! -a

Kyle A said...

He definitely has more than just one look!