So - mom and dad took me to the doc this weekend and the doc said I got con junkie eye puss. I dunno, something called pink eye. Little did I know the proper name is conjunctivitis. Sounded like she said I had puss in my eye, which made sense. Don't know the medical pronunciations yet, but I am working on it.
Needless to say, I had to get some drops and make sure I wasn't spreading it to mom and dad. (They are both pink eye free by the way).
Despite one night of eye crust, it was a good weekend. It rained so we played inside a lot. My puppies friend Max was here, he gives me kisses like Duncan does. Mom and I also drove to meet dad on one of his training runs. We greeted him with sports drink, water, energy bar and smiles - the smiles made him run farther and faster.
Tonight I say, sleep is for the birds - not bears. Can you dig it!?
Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment