Thursday, May 21, 2009

We would like to welcome summer...

Hi everyone~
I am back. I thought that rather than putting all of my eggs in your basket at once, I would spread the love over a couple of postings!! I am glad to say that summer has arrived, or at least it felt like it on Monday and Tuesday. It was in the 90's! I have been taking advantage of the weather.
I am so big now, that I can sit in my stroller all by myself without the bucket seat. Mom and I went and got the mail and then I sat and watched Dad water the lawn. He had to fix the patches that Duncan killed over the winter.
Mom caught a good picture of me here. Dad was making me smile:)

This past weekend, we went to Auntie and Uncles house for Ciara's 1st birthday party. Now that I can sit, I got to play with my cousin and her cool toys.

Here is her first cake. She was a little unsure at first and then she started to tear it apart with her little finger. I can't wait until my 1st birthday. It's not too far away!

I hope all of you enjoy this nice weather we have been having. This weekend I might get to see a Twin's baseball game. Grandma Karen is coming to visit and she said that she has treats for me! I can't wait!!
Love you all,
Jake



No comments: