So, Jake decided to get up at 5 this morning. I went in his room and put his paci back in, but he really didn't go back to sleep. About 20 minutes later, Adam went in the room only to discover that he had soiled his diaper and needed to be changed. I guess I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep if I had poo in my pants either.
As I was changing him, I discovered that there was some poop on his onesie and that needed to be changed too. Needless to say, he was not very happy about this. I didn't bother putting any pajamas back on. Adam went and made him a bottle and he chowed. I put him back in bed around 6.
He was all cuddled up in his blanket, cozy and warm. I got ready and we needed to get going so I went up to his room to wake him up. I know what you are thinking..."never wake a sleeping baby". In Jake's case, he is a pleasure to wake up. Always smiley.
I walked in and saw this, so I grabbed the camera quick. I really wanted to jump in the crib with him and cuddle up myself.
I hope all is well with everyone.
Until the next cute moment...
Love
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment