Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jumpin' Beans in my pants!

Hi all~Jake here. I wanted to show you how big I am getting. I got this jumper from my Auntie Kris (she lives in Milwaukee). Now that I am big enough, I love to jump in my jumper. Maybe I will be the next Carl Lewis. I heard he is a good jumper or was, whatever.

It is a blast. I get a little talkative too. Mom took a little video clip while I bounced around and watched Dad play Tiger Woods golf on the Wii. He is showing me all the right moves so that I can become the next Tiger Woods. I heard you can make some good cash in the world of Golf.

Apparently, I am going to be a lot of people when I grow up! Anyway, other updates:

I still sleep pretty good at night. Dad had to lower the mattress down last weekend.

I have been on bottle strike for about a week. When I am not thirsty, I absolutely refuse the bottle and will show you my gag reflex. Mom doesn't care for that.

I am still in swimming lessons. They are almost done.

Besides the bottle strike, which is all of the time, but most of the time, I am a chow hound as mom likes to call me. I love sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, avocado, pear, apples, bananas, and blueberries. Now that I am a little bigger, I get to eat the little puffs and I LOVE mandarin oranges. I could eat a whole can if mom let me.

I sit all by myself and occasionally fall over. I got a bruise on my forehead after falling over on the lamp. Not fun.

That is about all. Not too much else for now. Mom will post more pictures soon. We have some from my cousin Ciara's birthday and others too.

Talk to you all very soon!

Love Jake

No comments: