Sunday, January 04, 2009

Touche my friends!

I had to tell this cute little bath story.  The other night, we were giving Jacob a bath.  We put his little tub in the big tub because we were too lazy to bring all of the stuff downstairs and give him a bath in the sink.  Adam decided to bring out some bath toys.  He chose some little aqua animals that squirt when you fill them up with water.  So he fills them up and starts squirting Jake in the belly.  He didn't really seem to care.  As Adam was filling another animal up, I said to him in Jake's voice "You better watch out Daddy, or I might squirt you back".  About 5 seconds later, we had lift off.  Jake started peeing a little fountain!  It was so funny.  So, there you have it.  All Adam could say was "Touche my friend!"
Sorry we don't have any recent bath pictures to pair up with this story.  We will get some soon.  
Have a happy beginning of the new year!
Melissa

No comments: