Thursday, January 01, 2009

Less Talky, More Photos

Whew - what a wild few weeks its been! Below you can see me ring in the new year in one of my cute Packer outfits. Hooray for 2009! I was up all night letting my hair down so forgive me if I let the pictures tell my adventures...


I started out by cheering for the Packers... it was a forgettable year, but we were still big fans.

While we were at home, mom and dad went to a friends wedding from school - they said it was cool to see all of their old friends. Here is a picture of our family (minus the dog - he was sleeping, what's new)!


I am full of giggles and smiles. Below is a picture of me in some of my cool clothes just before bath time. Mom and Dad make me laugh, I tell them stories and they listen well. We talk all the time.

While at home I got to meet some special people! I met my Papa Jack, daddy's neighbors and even his God mother. It was a blast. I was held and rocked to sleep by cool people all weekend. I zonked out on UMD again, he did his cool rub my back trick.

I love my cousins Ava and Grace - they are fun! Here Ava and I plot how we can sneak some candy from the big people table. I'm not telling our secrets!



Boy, did I ever have a blast! I got some awesome gifts like a Bumbo to help my neck get strong and help me sit upright. A Radio Flyer wagon - with a canopy and seat belts... I can haul some gals around in this! I also got an excersaucer, this thing is sweet! I have a million little gadgets to play with. Needless to say, it was a great time.

Most important, it was time with family. I met my cousin Ginny who was born a few weeks after me. Her mom, Christy and dad, Ben are below with mom and dad.


I'd be silly if I didn't give a shout out to some new buddies. Welcome to Henry Stamets, just one month old and following my blog and best wishes to the Brzeski family - their baby might be here this weekend! So many great friends I get to play with.

Time for a diaper change, you should smell me! After that, bedtime.

Much love, Jacob Terry Delveaux

No comments: