Saturday, January 17, 2009

Don't Stick Your Tongue to the Flagpole...

Happy weekend peeps! Take my advice, the flagpole trick is not cool. After several days of baby butt cold, it's starting to get back to normal around here. It got so cold, I nearly begged mom and dad to leave my wet diaper on because it was warm. After a few minutes of reflecting about it, I decided I'd take a change.

It's so cold, Mr. Duncan got boots to wear - his prized Muttlucks. Check out the funny video below, he's silly.



Mom and dad keep me smiling around here, we've been busy at Mommy and Me class at the gym as well as watching hockey (Go Gophers, Go Wild!). They keep telling me I am taking after some guy named Jordan because I am now sticking my tongue out and laughing.

I have another new friend - Clare Brzeski, welcome Clare and congrats to JB and Elizabeth. I cant wait to play and share toys with her, she seems cool from the video and pictures I saw. Tonight, my friend Henry is coming over to play. I can't wait to have lasagna and dessert, maybe some ice cream!

Alright, enjoy my pics - give me a ring if you have my modeling contract ready... better be a lot of zero's NOT Cheerios in the salary line. Until then, I'm gonna go read a my Fuzzy Bee book.



Love,
Jacob

No comments: