Today I went to the doctor for my 6 month check up. Dr. Saxton said that I am "perfect". I guess that I can't argue with that! Come on people, check out how cute I am. Would you argue?
I am 18 lbs. 9 oz., which officially makes me weigh 5 oz. more than Duncan. I am 28.5 inches long, which puts me in the 95th percentile for height. I am tall like my mom. My ears are good and it looks like I might be getting started on some teeth soon! Other than those nasty shots, I didn't mind my visit to the doctor. I did have some big crocodile tears in my eyes after my shots and that made the doctor feel really bad!
Here are a few more pictures:
I am wearing my new Bam Bam shirts that mom got me from Target. I guess it is appropriate to wear this shirt in this blog post to show everyone that I am extremely strong! You should come to the show and check out my "guns"!
For those of you who don't know yet, I have found my toes and I am rolling over on my own. I still get my arm stuck under me from time to time, but I can do it. Along with being able to roll over, I have discovered that being on my stomach is not so bad after all. I am still working on sitting by myself yet. I still topple over!
Love and smiles to all of you!
Jake
2 comments:
Its okay Jacob -- I've seen your Grandma Karen topple over too! Maybe it runs in the family!
You saw Grandma Karen topple over? Who hasnt? Two sips of Arbor Mist and her head is in a snowbank. She learned that from Jan :)
Post a Comment