Friends - boy, do I have a lot to tell you about! I've been so busy rolling around and eating I forgot to stop and update everyone.
Before I tell you some stories, I've got to get some shout-outs out of the way:
- What's up UMD - happy birthday! I wish I could have been with you during your birthday, but I stay in on Friday the 13th so the boogey people don't get me. I did take this picture for you though of me in the sweater you bought me :)
- Grandma Nancy Kim - thank you! I am loving my magic highchair/booster seat, so is mom. Dinner time is a lot easier with a nice chair to sit in. It has a lot of cool bells and whistles! Best of all, I get food when I sit in it!
- Andrew, Britton, Zachary - 'sup homies. Thanks for chillin with me while our mom's and pop's hung out and played games.
Now that I am getting older, I can do more things. In a few weeks, dad and I start swimming lessons at the gym! Not my first time at the gym - mommy and are really buff after sessions I and II of Mommy and Me class. I'm ripped, no doubt.
Snow in the forecast for tomorrow? Really? 4 -6 inches? Unreal. Alright, time for me to hunker down and work in the excersaucer - prepping for some snow shoveling tomorrow.
Much love,
- Jacob
1 comment:
No need to worry Jacob! UMD was born on Friday the 13th -- so that scares all the bad scary guys away. Thanks for the birthday wishes -- and back at you for the 6 month celebration for you!
Love ya! UMD
Post a Comment