Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Weekend update!

Hello everyone!
This weekend we went on a little trip to Green Bay to visit family and friends. It was a long drive, but I was a trooper and hung in there for the long haul. We left early Thursday morning last week and got to GB before all of the snow came. We stayed at Grandma Karen and Papa Jack's house.
When I got there, Grandma let me play in the Clifford beanbag. It was very comfy!






On Friday, we went up north to visit my Great Grandpa Dick and Great Grandma Joyce. We ate pizza and talked a while. I left them a wonderful surprise in my diaper!!









After the long trip, we came home and I had to take a bath because I was all stinky and stuff. Mom washed me up while Dad took some pictures. This one was pretty cool. Mom squeezed the water from the washcloth over my head and the flash caught the water falling. Plus, I am pretty cute in this picture staring at the camera. Do you like my Buddha belly!?













On Saturday, we had a bunch of people over to the house to visit. I got to meet some Aunt's and Uncle's that I had never met and some other friends too. It was a long day, so I went to sleep early on Great Uncle Mike. He is very comfy and he gives the best back rubs!







Now that I am older, I like to goof off when I eat. I like to drink a little, look up at mom, smile and repeat. So right after Mom fed me, I decided to have a little chat with her on the benefits of thumb sucking. I have to say, I am very convincing!

We had a nice talk and Mom gave me a little tickle on my belly. I am very ticklish in that spot.
Anyway, I will have more pictures ans stories soon. I got a new Duck bath tub and we got some pictures, so I will post again soon.
I hope all of you are enjoying the warm up! I am ready for spring so I can use my new wagon soon!
Keep smiling!
Love Jake





No comments: