Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Duncan!!

Hello Everyone!
Adam finally got me to write a post! 
Tomorrow is Duncan's birthday.  His chronological age will be 2 and there are definitely days that he acts that way.  He is a good dog though!  He finally got over chewing our blankets and has made it to the point where he doesn't need to be locked up in the kitchen all day.  He gets to roam the living room and the kitchen.  We are so proud!!!

Adam started softball tonight!  This starts the crazy schedule and the extra gauze pads and neosporin to help heal the weekly wounds he will get from sliding on his leg with only shorts on!  Yeah!!  He will play Mondays and Wednesdays for 2 different leagues.  That will definitely keep us busy for the summer.  Duncan and I went to watch tonight and were asked to leave.  Apparently, dogs aren't allowed:(:(

I am in the 17th week and have started to "show" through my clothes now.  It is definitely strange watching your body make so many dramatic changes.  I go to the doctor on Friday.  Hopefully we will get an ultrasound picture to post!!  I feel great though!  Now that summer is here, I am craving a lot of fruit!  Better than McDonalds...yuck!

Now I have to watch the dog bark at Adam while he attempts to master bowling and golf on the Wii!!

We love you all and will make a post on Friday after we see the doctor.
 

No comments: