Here are some more pictures from last weeks fun at the water park. I definitely like the water!
I am now 10 months old! That is really crazy. Only 2 more months until I turn 1 and I still don't have any teeth. Although, I have been a bit crabby the past couple of days, so mom thinks I might finally be teething. I am still a good eater. I love all kinds of fruit and meat. Not too sure about carrots though.
Mom is still waiting to hear if she needs to have surgery on her ACL. We don't know yet. In other news, mom is starting a new job soon. She has been working with autistic kids for a long time now and has really enjoyed working at the Lovaas Institute. However, pretty soon, she gets to go to work and be with me all day. She took a job to train to be a Director of my daycare, Kindercare. I am very excited to go to work with mom. We will have a lot of fun!
In other news, Dad is training hard for the Twin Cities Marathon in October. He is doing very well.
Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment