As many of you might have experienced already, I also had the flu this week. It was not fun. I threw up a lot on Tuesday. Mom stayed home with me and made me comfortable. I was actually a pretty happy baby on Tuesday. The day was long, but Mom was great. She made it to the sink a few times so that I didn't throw up on myself. That way, she only had to change me a few times rather than 800 times.
On Wednesday, Dad stayed home with me. I didn't throw up on this day, but I was a little crabby and wouldn't sleep for Dad. He made me this nice little bed in the loft though. I slept on it for about 5 minutes and when Dad turned around, this is what he saw!
This was Tuesday. Duncan and I took a nap together on the pillows in the loft. I was pretty comfy!
Love Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment