Monday, December 01, 2008
First day of school, first day of school!
Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since a post. We have had a lot going on so I will catch you up on everything! Thanksgiving was fun. We went to Uncle Kevin and Auntie Melissa's. There was a ton of people and a ton of food. We got stuffed! Then Uncle Greg and Aunt Marla came to visit from Green Bay. They stayed at my house for the weekend. This was my last weekend home with mom too. She had to go back to work today.
Here is my picture of my first day of school. I slept very well for mom and got up about 6am. I ate good and them mom got me dressed in this neat puppy outfit. I got this new hat over the weekend from Sandy. She made it for me. I thought it would look pretty cute with my new outfit. Mom and Dad brought me to school. I got to meet some new friends and my new teachers. They said that I had a good day. Mom only cried a little when she dropped me off.
This is my cousin Ciara. She got baptised this weekend. She looked very pretty in her gown. She likes to laugh a lot and smile. She is 6 months old. I can't wait to play with her when I get a little bigger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment