It's your favorite dog, Duncan. Much attention has been paid to my brother Jacob, and it should... that way I get away with more stuff and no one notices (like stealing socks and diapers). Yes, we did have a terrific Halloween and I even got a delicious chewy snack after we got home from David and Beth's. Check out my sweet costume I beat the cats up for. I won it fair and square.
Yes... that's right, sweet horns.
Anyway, I just wanted to send a note and let everyone know how good I've been with my little brother. I am showing him the ropes, teaching him how not to get caught and he's been sneaking me treats from the cupboard.
Mom caught me giving my brother tons of kisses while she was getting ready. He was so cute lying there in his bouncy chair, I couldn't help it. I gave him a good bath, but only because I love him. Shoot, my tapping on the keyboard woke him up - I gotta bounce.
No comments:
Post a Comment