Sunday, October 05, 2008

Little Parts!

We took some pictures in the lat day or so. It is amazing how little people are when they are born. I am completely enthralled in all of Jacob's features. I took a nap with him the other day and Adam took a picture of Jake with his hand on my face. Now, he does have fairly big hands for a baby, but you can see how little he is compared to me.
I also absolutely love his feet! They are so cute. I constantly am playing with them. Adam took a picture of his feet while he was sleeping on the couch when he stretched, his little feet cam out of the bottom of the blanket!
Then, it was Adam who fell asleep next to Jake on the couch and he had his hand next to Jake's head. His face is so sweet and although he is still pretty yellow from the jaundice, his bilirubin count was down as of Friday. We go back in to get his blood taken tomorrow. Hopefully they will let us know that it is even lower!
We will keep you all updated on how that goes!!
All of our love,
Adam, Melissa, Jacob and Duncan





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweetie ... I want to kiss those toes too XO Auntie D

Anonymous said...

Why does the "Moose" have the "I'm a "Great UNCLE" shirt on?

Anonymous said...

oohh, wormy :D

kisses!