Sunday, June 08, 2008

Flutters?

The coolest thing happened to me this week at work. I got the following email from Melissa, "I felt a flutter!" Little did I know this meant the baby was kicking! A flutter, a kick - very similar. This made me light up like the sun.

Baby's kicks eluded me until after my softball game Wed. night. Melissa and I were laying down when she yanked my arm over by her. There wasn't a person near me at work, softball or on the train that hasn't heard my joy about the babies kicks. Baby is kicking Melissa a bit more and it has been amazing.

Kick on my friend, kick on...

We are 22 weeks along, over half way! We had a Dr. appointment on Friday to have an ultrasound and check-up. Have you ever been so excited for something to come that you couldn't focus? Should have seen me Friday morning... until...

Melissa called to let me know the office called, the technician was out ill and we couldn't have out ultrasound. What? One technician in the entire office? Bogus! Nonetheless, we went to see the Dr who scheduled an ultrasound in a little more timely fashion than the office would. Next step - ultrasound, 6/17

No comments: